top of page

Ogden Guardianship Attorney


In Utah when you are seeking to gain guardianship over an adult or child, Utah law requires that the respondent be represented by a lawyer.  If the individual is an adult, the respondent may choose a lawyer, or the petitioner, the individual seeking the guardianship, may ask the court to appoint one.  Mr. Marker has experience representing both petitioners and respondents.


If the respondent or individual for whom the guardianship is sought is incompacitated, the court may require a court visitor to report on the condition of the respondent.  This is a simple procedure which Mr. Marker has performed for the court and families.


If you have concerns about a guardianship, Mr. Marker has helped families throughout Utah take care of this important step in protecting loved ones.

Request a Free Consultation

Your details were sent successfully!

bottom of page